Saint-Antoine des Quinze-Vingts
The church was built by architect Roy between 1902 and 1903 in a néogothique style.
Originally, the great organ of the Saint-Antoine des Quinze-Vingts was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1894 for the personal hotel of the Baron de l’Espée in Paris. This organ was transferred to the new Church of Saint-Antoine by Merklin/Gutschenritter in 1909. In 1956, Pierre Chéron and Philippe Hartmann worked on the organ and added a 4' Clarion to pedal. In 1982, Jacques Barberis, assisted by Marc Hédelin and Philippe Mattéi, accomplished a comprehensive restoration. In 1992-1992 Yves Fossaert cleaned and repaired the organ and replaced the Clairon 4’ of 1956 for a new one.
|Main builder||History||Latest restauration|
|1894 - Aristide Cavaillé-Coll||
1909 - Mutin/Joseph Gutschenritter
1956 - Pierre Chéron & Philippe Hartmann
1982 - Jacques Barberis
|1994 & 2004 - Yves Fossaert|
III/47 - Mechanical traction with two Barker machines
Titulaire: Eric Lebrun
Masses with great organ: saturday 6h30 PM, sunday 10h45 AM, 7h00 PM