St-Bernard-de-la-Chapelle is built in 1858-61 in a neo-gothic flamboyant style.
The organ of St-Bernard-d-la-Chapelle is one of the rare organs built by Cavaillé-Coll, which have not been altered to a significant extent during the past centuries. The only changes made concern 15 pipes of the bass of the Octave 4' (GO) and the first octave of the Bombarde (GO), which originally sounded at eight foot.
|Main builder||History||Latest restauration|
|1862 - Aristide Cavaillé-Coll||
||2003 - Bernard Cogez|
II/25 - Mechanical traction
Titulaire: M. SLAMA
Famous organists in the past: Alexis CHAUVET, André FLEURY, Marie-Madeleine CHEVALIER
Masses with organ: saturday 18.30, sunday 11.00 h
AUDIO: not available
History of the organ