St Clodoald, St. Cloud
In 1787, Marie-Antoinette laid the first stone of what would become the present church Saint-Clodoald. Napoleon III fijnished the project in 1863. The church is designed by Jean-François Delarue (1815-1892) in a Romanesque Gothic style.
Originally, this organ was built by Aristide Cavaillé-Coll in 1877 (II/16). In 1926, a Swell with 10 stops was added by Auguste Convers. In 1956, a new electrical console was installed. In 1973, a limited restoration was performed by Adrien Maciet. A comprehensive restoration was carried out by Pascal Quoirin in 2006, in which the original stops of Cavaillé-Coll including two double wind chest, were restored in their original aesthetics. A new, free-standing console was installed with direct mechanical key-action.
|Main builder||History||Latest restauration|
|1877 - Aristide Cavaillé-Coll||
1926 - Auguste Convers
1973 - Adrien Maciet
|2006 - Pascal Quoirin|
III/48 - Mechanical traction
Titulaire: Pascal Melis
Masses with organ: saturday 6.30 PM sunday 11.15 AM
Specific links: -